TP Engineering Services llp endeavour to provide a flexible service provision tailored for the particular Client Requirements. We routinely work on commissions directly engaged by the Client, as the Mechanical and Electrical Consultant as part of a Composite Design Team or for Contractors where they are engaged on a Design and Build or Develop and Construct basis.
Where the procurement strategy is yet to be defined, we assist the Client in identifying the “best fit” option taking into account principal objectives such as:-
- In House Expertise
A formal analysis can be carried out on individual projects where there is not clarity on the preferred procurement strategy.
As part of the procurement strategy, due consideration is given to project “buildability” again in order to obtain the “best fit” option.
Such aspects reviewed are:-
- Prefabrication – Building and Services
- Flexible Service Provision in Order to Accommodate Future Modifications
- Off Site Preassembly – Packaged Plantrooms etc.
- Modular Design Building and Services – Permanent and Decant Buildings
- External Pods – Services/ Access Extensions to Existing Buildings